China Cheap price Washing machine speed reducer YC-047G-D(32-27) Export to Lebanon
China Cheap price Washing machine speed reducer YC-047G-D(32-27) Export to Lebanon Detail:
Product detail pictures:
To constantly improve the management system by virtue of the rule of "sincerely, good faith and quality are the base of enterprise development", we widely absorb the essence of related products internationally, and constantly develop new products to meet the demands of customers for China Cheap price Washing machine speed reducer YC-047G-D(32-27) Export to Lebanon, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Mexico , California , Philippines , Our items have national accreditation requirements for qualified, high quality products, affordable value, was welcomed by people today all over the world. Our goods will continue to enhance within the order and look forward to cooperation with you, Should any of these products be of interest to you, please letus know. We are going to be content to offer you a quotation up on receipt of your detailed needs.
Success Story of Hockey Player Neha Goyal
This is the home of the National Hockey player of Hockey, the father left, the mother raised such a thing
Neha’s Arjun Awardee coach Pritam says that Neha was only 10 years old. One day he will talk to me, I will also play
To see the flight of our freshness, then tell from the sky that make yourself taller. This is the story of Neha Goyal, the recently defended Indian women’s hockey team defender, in the Asia Cup. Years ago Father left his father Mother brought her three daughters to work, but at the same time, Naubat had come here that Neha did not even have shoes and hockey stick to play. Today Neha has reached this position by playing with the old players and stick of other players.
Neha’s family originally belongs to Kalupur village of Sonipat. Now the whole family lives in a small house in Aryan Nagar. Father had left home almost 15 years ago. After that, the entire responsibility of the house came on the head of Maa Savitri and he had done three daughters with hard work. They broom in the homes of others, did leather work in the factory.
One of them Neha is a BA student this time. The elder sister has got married. A small beauty parlor works for Rs 2500.
- Neha made India champion twice in hockey and got the best player award. With this help got a job in the railway. Mother Savitri says, ‘I have done nothing but the duty of being a mother. This is Neha’s passion and hard work which she has reached here. I used to do wages. Two times the food was barely able to mobilize. The upbringing of three daughters was not easy, but I did not spread my hands to anyone. He worked hard day and night and did what he could. Daughters also gave full support. Today, people know me as Neha’s mother. ‘
Neha’s Arjun Awardee coach Pritam says, ‘Neha was just 10 years old. One day he will come and talk to me, I will also play. I also want to be like you, but I do not have a stick or shoes. There is no money to buy them. We are keeping the three sisters with wages. I want to reduce their burden. Please teach me to play hockey too. Upon hearing this, my eyes were filled.
Pritam Siwach says that when the baby took Neha from the Academy and gave the old shoes and stick to other children, her face was blissfully happy.
Neha won the silver medal at the age of 13 in the Senior National Hockey Championship.
- After playing Junior National at the age of 14, he played Junior Asia Cup in 2011 and played a key role in bringing the country bronze medal in it.
- In 2013, there was a Golden Show in the Junior Test Series in Scotland.
- Haryana captain and gold medal winner in junior national hockey tournament in 2014
- Gold medal shocks in junior National and later National Games in 2015. In the year 2015, the Railways recruited him as a clerk.
- There was a selection for the Asia Cup in 2016 under-18. Bronze medal shock Gold medal in National Games Lal Bahadur Shastri International Hockey Tournament won the title of Best Player in Under-21 age group.
- Neha won the title of Best Defender Player while playing for Railways in the Senior National Hockey Tournament in 2016. They were part of the team in all 5 matches in the Asia Cup.
Neha, who has been touched by the passion of playing hockey, says, “The mother has had a lot of pain in order to reach me here. Now I want to give them every happiness. Right now I have a long way to go. Prove yourself. After that there are the Commonwealth and Asian Games. I want to represent the country in both of these tournaments. ”