Factory wholesale price for Washing machine leather cup YC-001L(Φ14，Φ90MM) for Turkmenistan Factories
Factory wholesale price for Washing machine leather cup YC-001L(Φ14，Φ90MM) for Turkmenistan Factories Detail:
Product detail pictures:
We are ready to share our knowledge of marketing worldwide and recommend you suitable products at most competitive prices. So Profi Tools offer you best value of money and we are ready to develop together with Factory wholesale price for Washing machine leather cup YC-001L(Φ14，Φ90MM) for Turkmenistan Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Austria , Japan , Thailand , Our products are regularly supplied to many Groups and lots of Factories. Meanwhile, our products are sold to the USA, Italy, Singapore, Malaysia, Russia, Poland, and the Middle East.
Rain Bird Water Pressure Gauge : Pressure Gauges : Patio, Lawn & Garden: Amazon.com: http://amzn.to/1BtzrJh
You can get a Wilkins Pressure Reducing Valve at a killer price right now on Amazon: Amazon.com – Zurn 34-600XL Wilkins Water Pressure Reducing Valve 3/4″ Lead Free: http://amzn.to/1JY0cYG It’s all brass with a Serviceable in-line MIP inlet for $58!!!
Wilkins 34-70XL Pressure Regulator: Home Improvement: Amazon.com: http://amzn.to/1eGBxM5
Irwin Vise Grips Industrial Tools 2078110 10-Inch GrooveLock Pliers: Pliers – Amazon.com: http://amzn.to/1N8ghJX
Gilmour Rubber Hose Washers, 10 Washers Per Package : Garden Hose Parts : Patio, Lawn & Garden: Amazon.com: http://amzn.to/1BtzxRb
Watts Water Pressure Reducing Valve Series 25AUB-Z3 3/4″ (0069717): Home Improvement: Amazon.com: http://amzn.to/1FsDKQb
Oatey 31321 180-Grit Open Mesh Sanding strips – Amazon.com: http://amzn.to/1Rv85od
Oatey 4-in-1 sanding brush – Carded: Home Improvement: Amazon.com: http://amzn.to/1K9nSsc
Ridgid 32925 Tubing and Conduit Cutter: Home Improvement: Amazon.com: http://amzn.to/1LAoQNb
Rectorseal 74026 3-Ounce C-Flux: Home Improvement: Amazon.com: http://amzn.to/1K9nZUJ
BernzOmatic SSW800 8 oz. Lead Free, General Purpose/Plumbing Solder – Solder – Amazon.com: http://amzn.to/1BzTOor
Irwin Vise Grips 2078706 4 Piece 6-Inch Long, 8-Inch Long, 10-Inch Long and 12-Inch Long Adjustable Wrench Tray Set – - Amazon.com: http://amzn.to/1CeCoZo
Channellock GLS-3 Griplock Plier 3-Piece Set : GL6, GL10, GL12 – - Amazon.com: http://amzn.to/1GQMCEH
Gilmour 10 Series 8 Ply Flexogen Hose 1/2 inch x 50 Feet #10012050, Gray: Patio, Lawn & Garden: Amazon.com: http://amzn.to/1GoGlM1
Gilmour Full Size Zinc Pistol Grip Nozzle with Threaded Front 573TF: Patio, Lawn & Garden: Amazon.com: http://amzn.to/1Gblpcb
Black & Decker The Complete Guide to Plumbing, Updated: Faucets & Fixtures – PEX – Tubs & Toilets – Water Heaters – Troubleshooting & Repair: Amazon.com: http://amzn.to/1M1G9Wo
Klein Tools 32500 11-in-1 Screwdriver/Nut Driver with Cushion Grip: Amazon.com: http://amzn.to/1v28Ads
Knipex 8701250 10-Inch Cobra Pliers – Slip Joint Pliers – Amazon.com: http://amzn.to/1ezymWu
Milwaukee 2897-22 M18 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Brushless Hammer Drill/Impact Driver Combo Kit (Latest Model): Amazon.com: http://amzn.to/1RLjs0d
The voice-over was done with: Amazon.com: Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone – Silver: http://amzn.to/1CzgFiE
Explore similar items: Amazon.com: Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone – Silver: http://amzn.to/18ewhfo
To make this video I used the AmazonBasics 60-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag: Camera & Photo: http://amzn.to/15dgecs
I also used the: Amazon.com: Vanguard VS-82 Table Top Tripod : Camera Tripods For Digital Cameras : Camera & Photo: http://amzn.to/1QHImhr
The software used to edit and produce this video is Cyberlink PowerDirector 13 Ultra: Amazon.com: http://amzn.to/13TMGDB
Explore similar items: Amazon.com: CyberLink PowerDirector 13 Ultra [Download]: http://amzn.to/1CVV67u
The video was taken with the: Canon VIXIA HF R50 camcorder (2014 model with 57X zoom) Amazon.com: http://amzn.to/1tK4qtk
Explore similar items: Amazon.com: Canon VIXIA HF R50HD Camcorder with Wi-Fi and 3-Inch LCD (Black): http://amzn.to/1DEi3l2
Amazon.com Gift Cards – In a Greeting Card – Free One-Day Shipping http://amzn.to/1qMbKkI
This video was made using the: Transcend 64GB Class 10 SDXC Flash Memory Card (TS64GSDXC10E): http://amzn.to/1w02Oxn
Explore similar items: Amazon.com: Transcend 64GB Class 10 SDXC Flash Memory Card (TS64GSDXC10E): http://amzn.to/1LnxFIN
Amazon Student: Free Two-Day Shipping for six months, discounted Prime, and other exclusive deals for college students: http://amzn.to/1k42nJS
Free 30 day trial of Amazon Prime (free 2 day shipping, free movies and TV shows, and borrow books from Kindle library for free): http://www.amazon.com/gp/prime/signup/videos?tag=itsavidonyout-20
Bill and http://sparkychannel.com are participants in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
Evaporative coolers spend their entire working lives soaked in water, so rust is the bane of their existence. In spite of the best efforts of manufacturers, most coolers eventually develop rust spots that can turn into small leaks. If the rust is allowed to continue unchecked, you could be looking at an expensive repair or even replacement. The best way to patch fix a rusty evaporative water cooler is to catch the problem early, before a pinprick grows into a gaping hole.
Steps for saving Water tank from Rusting
1) Disconnect the power to the evaporative cooler. Turn off the water supply and drain the pan. Remove the exterior panels and pads.
2) Attach a sprayer to a garden hose and clean out the cooler pan. Use a scrub brush on stubborn sediment and mineral deposits. Clean the exterior of the cooler as well, especially the underside of a window unit. Scrape away any loose rust with a paint scraper.
3) Rinse off the unit, then close the drain and fill the pan with water. Inspect the pan to determine the source of the leaks. Drain the pan and let the unit dry completely before proceeding.
4) Use a wire brush and emery cloth or sandpaper to clean the area around the leaks, until the metal is clean and bright. Clean both the inside and outside surfaces around the leaks if possible.
5) Put on protective gloves. Wipe the bright metal areas down with a clean cloth or rag saturated in acetone. Allow the acetone to evaporate.
6) Mix a portion of two-part epoxy on a piece of scrap cardboard using a disposable plastic applicator or putty knife. Mix only the amount of epoxy you can apply within the working time of the product, according to the package directions. Apply the epoxy to areas with a hole or holes the size of a toothpick or smaller. Use epoxy putty on holes up to the size of a pencil; larger holes require more extensive repair methods. Make each patch the approximate size and thickness of a quarter. Patch both sides of the leak in the pan, if possible. Allow the epoxy to fully cure before proceeding.
7) Apply a waterproofing sealer to the cooler pan with a disposable brush. Use the product as recommended by the manufacturer. Apply exterior grade enamel to any bare metal areas remaining on the outside of the cooler and panels. Allow the repairs to dry thoroughly before returning the cooler to service.
Epoxy / Putty (M-Seal in India)
Using a strong putty or putty with steel, you will mix 2 compounds, or some tubs are air activated. So open them take what you need and close it. You will mould the putty to the area you need. And you let it dry for the recommended period of time. These methods will bond and seal the two parts.
1) Some coolers are designed with replaceable pans. Check to see if one is available to fit your cooler if the rust is extensive.
2) For larger areas of rust in nonreplaceable pans, you may have to remove sections of the pan and replace with sheet metal, then coat with liquid rubber or other waterproofing sealer.
3) Take some sand paper and lightly scratch the surfaces so it scores it to give better grip to the adhesive.
4) Clean and blow out any dust residue, any particles from sanding and wipe it clean with alcohol /spirits before you start to apply any methods.
5) Make sure that during the cleaning and curing (drying period of at least 48hours) there is no water leaking in the affected area.
1) The metal of cooler tank gets weaker and weaker at the bend until it finally breaks.
2) It usually fails at the weld joints and tube seams where the metal is weakest.
3) Even if the patch holds and keeps the original leak sealed, the next weakest point on the cooler will fail and it will start leaking again.
4) Fixing one leak does not fix any of the other areas that are already fatigued.
5) Surface to be treated should be clean and free from dirt, oil and other loose material.
6) Make sure the window/doors are open and there is adequate cross-ventilation in the room so that the moisturized air can circulate better.
Honeywell Evaporative Air Coolers are built to maximize energy efficiency and keep energy costs low. Warm air is drawn into the cooler and enters the Honeycomb Cooling Media. Water pumped from the water tank pours over the Honeycomb Cooling Media. As the warm air passes through the Honeycomb Cooling Media, the water absorbs the heat, naturally cooling and humidifying the air. A fan propels the cooled air out into the room. This no-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively.
Watch Other Video
How to wire a Capacitor to Cooler Motor (Hindi) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHMlh0C5bO4
Easy Steps to open Symphony Room Cooler (Hindi) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3P-zaD7Gho
Symphony Room Cooler: Water Spitting and Solution (Hindi) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdzCj2oNrJE
For More Exclusive Videos, Please Subscribe Us.
Please shear this Video on Your Blog, Facebook, Twitter or Google+ Wall.